Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaos

The Chaos... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» h[oi
Akarui's Zampaktos: Zangetsu, Sadoichi, & Nitomi I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:00 am by Ryoichi

» Have The Villages Died???
Akarui's Zampaktos: Zangetsu, Sadoichi, & Nitomi I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 9:59 am by Aeon

» Checkmate....
Akarui's Zampaktos: Zangetsu, Sadoichi, & Nitomi I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:10 pm by Kai Ishidate

» It's been awhile
Akarui's Zampaktos: Zangetsu, Sadoichi, & Nitomi I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 5:52 pm by Zeik

» Akarui's Zampaktos: Zangetsu, Sadoichi, & Nitomi
Akarui's Zampaktos: Zangetsu, Sadoichi, & Nitomi I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 4:32 pm by Akarui Yami

» Lucius's Zanpakuto: Umbra
Akarui's Zampaktos: Zangetsu, Sadoichi, & Nitomi I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 4:10 pm by Lucius Blackthorn

» !!!!!Wedding Time!!!!!
Akarui's Zampaktos: Zangetsu, Sadoichi, & Nitomi I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 7:32 pm by Maze

» Name's Jin Hugo
Akarui's Zampaktos: Zangetsu, Sadoichi, & Nitomi I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 6:33 pm by Kai Ishidate

» Jin's Power
Akarui's Zampaktos: Zangetsu, Sadoichi, & Nitomi I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 6:16 pm by Jin

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 116 on Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:30 am
neiboring villages

Akarui's Zampaktos: Zangetsu, Sadoichi, & Nitomi

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Akarui Yami
Kaosushinzou
Kaosushinzou
Akarui Yami

Male
Number of posts : 369
Kekkei Genkai : Hikari Yami
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Character Info
Character Info:
Chakra%:
Akarui's Zampaktos: Zangetsu, Sadoichi, & Nitomi Left_bar_bleue100/100Akarui's Zampaktos: Zangetsu, Sadoichi, & Nitomi Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Akarui's Zampaktos: Zangetsu, Sadoichi, & Nitomi Empty
PostSubject: Akarui's Zampaktos: Zangetsu, Sadoichi, & Nitomi   Akarui's Zampaktos: Zangetsu, Sadoichi, & Nitomi I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 4:32 pm

Zangetsu Zampaktou Form-Akarui's Zampaktos: Zangetsu, Sadoichi, & Nitomi Byakuya_Kuchiki_Sword_2

Shikai for Zangetsu-Akarui's Zampaktos: Zangetsu, Sadoichi, & Nitomi WhiteRaven

Akarui's Zampaktos: Zangetsu, Sadoichi, & Nitomi Character_design__ash_by_jiuge
Zangetsu's Bankai. My light moves are charged at with overwhelming amount of light energy in this state can only use all my variations of light moves such as White Lightning and Angelic Ice.

Sadoichi Zampaktou Form-Akarui's Zampaktos: Zangetsu, Sadoichi, & Nitomi Byakuya_Kuchiki_Sword_2-1

Shikai for Sadoichi - Akarui's Zampaktos: Zangetsu, Sadoichi, & Nitomi Blacksword

This Sword has the ability to open rifts into the time stream and send attacks into it or I can travel inside of it, it also carry many diffeent type of poisons inside of it but i only send it through a blast of some sort. To activate this shikai I say Dwell in the shadows

Akarui's Zampaktos: Zangetsu, Sadoichi, & Nitomi E39
Sadoichi's Bankai- My darkness moves are charged at a extrodionary level in this state i can only my dark variations such as dark lightning and black ice

Nitomi- Akarui's Zampaktos: Zangetsu, Sadoichi, & Nitomi Renji_Abarai_Sword_2

This blade holds the power if the azure flame when ever i unsheath the blade azure flame sprouts up and surrounds my arm as well as the the blade like so
Akarui's Zampaktos: Zangetsu, Sadoichi, & Nitomi Katana_Speedpainting_by_Pauke1 (picture the flames blue)

Shikai for Nitomi-Akarui's Zampaktos: Zangetsu, Sadoichi, & Nitomi ZabimaruShikaiMode
This sword extends like a snake and keeps on extending I am able to still control it willingly, it also holds the power of the azure flame in each of the teeth it can also hold Konpeki as well. To activate this shikai I say "Ignite"

Bankai for Nitomi
Akarui's Zampaktos: Zangetsu, Sadoichi, & Nitomi Power
In this form the Azure flame is increased dramaticly it can burn to that 75x that of the sun i can use my other elements as well but mostly azure flame my strenth and spped are also increased as well. The bluish white like wrap that forms around my arm is my wepon ((its ike the weapon that jousters use when they ride on there horses)
Back to top Go down

Akarui's Zampaktos: Zangetsu, Sadoichi, & Nitomi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chaos :: Shinigami Data-
Jump to: