Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaos

The Chaos... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» h[oi
Yondaime's Jutsus I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:00 am by Ryoichi

» Have The Villages Died???
Yondaime's Jutsus I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 9:59 am by Aeon

» Checkmate....
Yondaime's Jutsus I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:10 pm by Kai Ishidate

» It's been awhile
Yondaime's Jutsus I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 5:52 pm by Zeik

» Akarui's Zampaktos: Zangetsu, Sadoichi, & Nitomi
Yondaime's Jutsus I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 4:32 pm by Akarui Yami

» Lucius's Zanpakuto: Umbra
Yondaime's Jutsus I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 4:10 pm by Lucius Blackthorn

» !!!!!Wedding Time!!!!!
Yondaime's Jutsus I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 7:32 pm by Maze

» Name's Jin Hugo
Yondaime's Jutsus I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 6:33 pm by Kai Ishidate

» Jin's Power
Yondaime's Jutsus I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 6:16 pm by Jin

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 116 on Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:30 am
neiboring villages

Yondaime's Jutsus

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yondaime

Yondaime

Male
Number of posts : 2
Kekkei Genkai : Fate of the Human Mind
Registration date : 2009-04-14

Yondaime's Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Yondaime's Jutsus   Yondaime's Jutsus I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 12:34 pm

basic ninja skills- these include shadow dopplegangers, replacement jutsu, and basic chakra control.

Body flicker- Transport

sabre dance- he can use his shadow dopplegangers to distract the enemy and launch wepons, or do jutsus while the enemy is distracted

minds eye- using his mind he can feel chakra pressence and manipulate chakra to strengthen his mind.

kekkei genkai: Fate of the Human Mind- using his powerful mind he rips memories out of peoples heads and turns their reality into a nightmare. he can also trap people within their minds, but he is often too aloof with his mental illness to focus on one thing enough. (I won't try to GodMod or auto-hit anyone with it and i wont be able to like read minds or anything.)

Primal state- Yondaime quiets his mind, supressing it using chakra. This allows him to focus on his taijutsu and other physical abilities.

Fire manipulation- Using small amounts of chakra, Yondaime can mold fire into shapes and control it.

Fire ball- A basic moderately fast-moving fireball. Uses a little chakra.

Fire Gun Bullets- Yondaime lets small flames orbit him and can order them to fire at high velocity at a target. They are really faste, but use little ckakra(since they are easy to block)

Flame Pillar or Wall- Basic flame shield. Protects from moderate attacks by incinerating. Uses mild amount of chakra.

Flame Serpent- A coil of flame comes to life as a five foot long snake fire. It works independantly of Yondaime. Uses moderate chakra.

Flame Dragon- Flames produce a monsterous dragon, which is filled with chakra, so it is powerful and dangerous.

burning heal- using his flame manipulation and chakra control, he burns wounds shut and rushes chakra through them the numb the pain and speed up the healing process.
Back to top Go down
Zeik
Cursed Flame
Cursed Flame
Zeik

Male
Number of posts : 478
Kekkei Genkai : makai houka
Registration date : 2008-11-12

Character Info
Character Info:
Chakra%:
Yondaime's Jutsus Left_bar_bleue100/100Yondaime's Jutsus Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Yondaime's Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yondaime's Jutsus   Yondaime's Jutsus I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 2:17 pm

hmm your fate of the human mind move..is it ninjutsu or genjutsu??? let me know and i will tell u how you can use it..or give yo a better way
Back to top Go down
http://chaosninjas.heavenforum.com
Fubuki
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Fubuki

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-11-21

Yondaime's Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yondaime's Jutsus   Yondaime's Jutsus I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 4:18 pm

Don't worry Zeik its genjutsu, and its approved. Also, I would like to add he is a ninja from the Village lost in the depths(Rising) so we talked over his jutsu there, he should know now. Smile
Back to top Go down
Zeik
Cursed Flame
Cursed Flame
Zeik

Male
Number of posts : 478
Kekkei Genkai : makai houka
Registration date : 2008-11-12

Character Info
Character Info:
Chakra%:
Yondaime's Jutsus Left_bar_bleue100/100Yondaime's Jutsus Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Yondaime's Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yondaime's Jutsus   Yondaime's Jutsus I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 4:23 pm

Well if it's genjutsu he needs to roll for it to work. cant have him ripping peoples minds at his will.
Back to top Go down
http://chaosninjas.heavenforum.com
Sponsored content

Yondaime's Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yondaime's Jutsus   Yondaime's Jutsus I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yondaime's Jutsus
Page 1 of 1