Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaos

The Chaos... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» h[oi
Currency system I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:00 am by Ryoichi

» Have The Villages Died???
Currency system I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 9:59 am by Aeon

» Checkmate....
Currency system I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:10 pm by Kai Ishidate

» It's been awhile
Currency system I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 5:52 pm by Zeik

» Akarui's Zampaktos: Zangetsu, Sadoichi, & Nitomi
Currency system I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 4:32 pm by Akarui Yami

» Lucius's Zanpakuto: Umbra
Currency system I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 4:10 pm by Lucius Blackthorn

» !!!!!Wedding Time!!!!!
Currency system I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 7:32 pm by Maze

» Name's Jin Hugo
Currency system I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 6:33 pm by Kai Ishidate

» Jin's Power
Currency system I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 6:16 pm by Jin

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 116 on Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:30 am
neiboring villages

Currency system

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Fubuki
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Fubuki

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-11-21

Currency system Empty
PostSubject: Currency system   Currency system I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 8:54 pm

You get money depending on your amount of posts on missions and on fights, and ONLY missions and fights. We've came to an agreement that you get no money from randomly spamming around the village.

D rank missions=25 yen per post. the misson had to be legit, and not some dumb gag mission. An example might be that mission to candy mountain by Unknown, so yeah, those types of missions get you nothing.

C ranked missions=50 yen per post. These missions must be approved by a sannin or above to start, so that no one is getting easy cash.

B ranked missons= 75 per post. You only start getting paid per post once it officially starts. This means that when people are first arriving, you get nothing, once you actually head out, said by the mission leader, then you start earning money. this actually goes for every mission of any rank and every fight...

A ranked missions= 100 yen per post. All the others rules before this one count for these missions. genin and chunin are not allowed to go on these missions.

S ranked missions= 200 yen per post. Yeah, thats alot, but only jounin and above can go on these missions and they have to be approved and talked out with by one of the kages. The enemies you meet on these missions will be Rped by us Anbu and above, and you can die on these missions, meaning you start over with a new character. We won't go easy on you with these missions, so if you slip up, your dead.

NOW FOR FIGHTS!!!!!___________()___________()____________??

As I say fights, I mean:

Random battles=30 per post
modern epics=40 per post
"rage of night" or our damn cataclysmic battles=50 per post
Anything in the war zones=60 per post
Grudge matches=50 per post
Training=20 per post/ 40 for those extremely long posts.

If your fighting anywhere else, you get nothing.

Once your fight is finished, you come here, to the bank. You will cite your fight, count the amount of post YOU made in the fight and tell them, then you will get your money accordingly. IF YOU ARE CAUGHT LYING ABOUT THE AMOUNT OF POST YOU MAKE, OR WHERE YOU FOUGHT, WITH OUT A SECOND THOUGHT, YOU WILL BE DEMOTED. Thank you

And one last thing--- all fights before April 18, 2009 will be null and void, meaning you get no money from those. except for missions, since they mainly have meaning to them...But just to be fair with you all, every one will be given 500 yen now for the hell of it. at the beginning of each month, you will be giving an extra 500 yen, like an allowance. Now, with this in mind, the prices in the store are all up for Akarui to decide, NO FAVORITISM!!

You don't have to have money to buy things, but money will be used for another thing.
RANKING
Yeah, this keeps people from doing a ranking exam every fucking week or so.
You have to pay to take your ranking exams as well, meaning you have to fight and progress in battles.

Test for chunin-cost= 300 yen

Test for special jounin-cost= 600 yen

Test for jounin-cost= 900 yen

Of course you may not always get the rank if you pay, so that makes you try harder to do better in ranking exams. Also, if you lets say, pay for a chunin test as a genin, but your proctor says that your good enough to become a special jounin. This would mean that you have to pay additional money to get the rank, but not the same cost as the test for that rank:

Genin-test for chunin= 300 yen/ makes special jounin instead= pays an additional 100.

Genin-test for chunin= 300 yen/ makes jounin instead=pays an additional 200.

Chunin-test for special jounin= 600 yen/ makes special jounin instead=pays additional 200.

Jounin don't rank for anbu so thats as far as payment will go regarding exams and such.

This is the, as we call it, Currency System, or the C.S. for short.
Back to top Go down
Karime Uchiha

Karime Uchiha

Female
Number of posts : 93
Kekkei Genkai : Sharingan
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Currency system Empty
PostSubject: Re: Currency system   Currency system I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:29 pm

But would it be called lying if you make a miss calculation when you are adding up the total money you get from that mission.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1018109495&ref=name
Zeik
Cursed Flame
Cursed Flame
Zeik

Male
Number of posts : 478
Kekkei Genkai : makai houka
Registration date : 2008-11-12

Character Info
Character Info:
Chakra%:
Currency system Left_bar_bleue100/100Currency system Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Currency system Empty
PostSubject: Re: Currency system   Currency system I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 1:39 am

This is a very well laid out plan, but there are a few problems. one there is no way to deduct the money for things. if there was this would be nice...but i must tell you. people dont need to kep track of there post. the site does it for them. also the number of points or money you get for a post depends on the place you posted (i can edit it from the admin panel) this was a good suggestion but with no way to subtract money i do not think it will work.
Back to top Go down
http://chaosninjas.heavenforum.com
Kurai Hellgate
The Graceful Chaos
The Graceful Chaos
Kurai Hellgate

Female
Number of posts : 177
Kekkei Genkai : Myou myaku
Registration date : 2008-11-16

Character Info
Character Info:
Chakra%:

Currency system Empty
PostSubject: Re: Currency system   Currency system I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 2:30 am

It could work...I kinda like the idea of having to pay to take the ranking exams to encourage training and stuff. I'd tweak a couple things but it could work but we'd have to do it all manually and keep records and stuff

And then we could pay Ayaka and kojo (when she comes back) for keeping up the entertainment stuff and people can have jobs not just for the hell of it
Back to top Go down
Zeik
Cursed Flame
Cursed Flame
Zeik

Male

Character Info
Character Info:
Chakra%:

Currency system Empty
PostSubject: Re: Currency system   Currency system I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 2:39 am

See there really is only one problem for me. there is no way to subtract money. the site will keep up with everything else...but without a way to subtract currency..it would just be weird...if anyone knows a way around this problem. i would be happy to try my best and fix it.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Hellgate
The Graceful Chaos
The Graceful Chaos
Kurai Hellgate

Female

Character Info
Character Info:
Chakra%:

Currency system Empty
PostSubject: Re: Currency system   Currency system I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 2:46 am

is there a way we cant reset it? or does it just automatically count up every post that exists
Back to top Go down
Zeik
Cursed Flame
Cursed Flame
Zeik

Male

Character Info
Character Info:
Chakra%:

Currency system Empty
PostSubject: Re: Currency system   Currency system I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 2:47 am

every time we post it adds "points" depending on where you are(i did some editing..gonna do more later on) i dont know if it can be reset cause the min i turned it on..it gave everyone there amount(as if it had been keeping track the whole time)
Back to top Go down
Kurai Hellgate
The Graceful Chaos
The Graceful Chaos
Kurai Hellgate

Female

Character Info
Character Info:
Chakra%:

Currency system Empty
PostSubject: Re: Currency system   Currency system I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 2:58 am

lol you said it like it was spooky..."(like iot had been keeping track the whole time)"

Achem...anyway ^_^ uh...maybe we can manually award money for just like Training, Participating in events, Jobs and just give them one lump sum at the end of the day or week or something so we wont have to use the sites currency thing but we can still have a money system thats manageable and reasonable
Back to top Go down
Zeik
Cursed Flame
Cursed Flame
Zeik

Male

Character Info
Character Info:
Chakra%:

Currency system Empty
PostSubject: Re: Currency system   Currency system I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 3:08 am

Yes i did mean for it to be spooky.

i dont know about that..we have a lot of members and only a few mods..it would be hell for zeik vashy and akarui(the most active ninja mods)
Back to top Go down
Kumiko

Kumiko

Female
Number of posts : 6
Kekkei Genkai : undiscovered
Registration date : 2009-04-17

Currency system Empty
PostSubject: Re: Currency system   Currency system I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 3:25 am

Im just curious, but what kinds of things would yrou subtract money for? OMG I just thought of something else. What about other villages? Like does the amount of money travel with your character, or does it reset in each village? Do you gain money in Reality and have it accepted here?
Back to top Go down
Fubuki
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Fubuki

Currency system Empty
PostSubject: Re: Currency system   Currency system I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 4:54 am

Lol thats the way I've been doing it, manual labor xD, but I don't know, it may end up hectic, but for now its okay, we should give it a try. If the system is good enough, I doubt anyone would try to fuc--mess anything up or cheat the system, for that matter.

And yes, money will and can be transported between sites, and I can say this now, Akarui is going to be the richest person XD he works at Radio shack. First, I suggest it may be easier first of all to make a bank forum like around the kage's office or something, where everyone has there oown little section, so all you would have to do is look at the most recent ones, see how many posts they did and where, spend 20 seconds doing the math (the MAX) and bam, easily change their currency.

I will try to help which ever way I can, cause I feel like it XD so yeah.....if you need something, bleh bleh bleh the rest comes accordingly.
Back to top Go down
Fubuki
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Fubuki

Currency system Empty
PostSubject: Re: Currency system   Currency system I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 4:57 am

Oh, one more thing....the whole DEMOTION thing was something I told the Village lost in the Depths, since I thought killing or banning is extreme in any resortment. You dont have to go by that if you don't want to, it was only a small punishment for commenting a small crime you know? Smile as you can see, I've been dying to demote someone.
Back to top Go down
Zeik
Cursed Flame
Cursed Flame
Zeik

Male

Character Info
Character Info:
Chakra%:

Currency system Empty
PostSubject: Re: Currency system   Currency system I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 11:30 am

Im no big fan of work...i will leave this in Kurai's court
Back to top Go down
Kumiko

Kumiko

Female
Number of posts : 6
Kekkei Genkai : undiscovered
Registration date : 2009-04-17

Currency system Empty
PostSubject: Re: Currency system   Currency system I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 12:30 pm

I think it would be a good idea to let the Rising test out this system. Then once we learn it, we can help spread it to other villages as well.
Back to top Go down
Zeik
Cursed Flame
Cursed Flame
Zeik

Male

Character Info
Character Info:
Chakra%:

Currency system Empty
PostSubject: Re: Currency system   Currency system I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 2:20 pm

like i said its up to kurai. im not going to do math all day(cause i dont like it) so if she wants to o it cool..but dont count on me helping alot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Currency system Empty
PostSubject: Re: Currency system   Currency system I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Currency system
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chaos :: what ever zone :: Suggestion zone-
Jump to: