Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaos

The Chaos... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» h[oi
Project #825232; Tomoyo Nakahara I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:00 am by Ryoichi

» Have The Villages Died???
Project #825232; Tomoyo Nakahara I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 9:59 am by Aeon

» Checkmate....
Project #825232; Tomoyo Nakahara I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:10 pm by Kai Ishidate

» It's been awhile
Project #825232; Tomoyo Nakahara I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 5:52 pm by Zeik

» Akarui's Zampaktos: Zangetsu, Sadoichi, & Nitomi
Project #825232; Tomoyo Nakahara I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 4:32 pm by Akarui Yami

» Lucius's Zanpakuto: Umbra
Project #825232; Tomoyo Nakahara I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 4:10 pm by Lucius Blackthorn

» !!!!!Wedding Time!!!!!
Project #825232; Tomoyo Nakahara I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 7:32 pm by Maze

» Name's Jin Hugo
Project #825232; Tomoyo Nakahara I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 6:33 pm by Kai Ishidate

» Jin's Power
Project #825232; Tomoyo Nakahara I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 6:16 pm by Jin

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 116 on Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:30 am
neiboring villages

Project #825232; Tomoyo Nakahara

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tomoyo Nakahara

Tomoyo Nakahara

Female
Number of posts : 78
Kekkei Genkai : Holy Flames
Registration date : 2009-04-04

Project #825232; Tomoyo Nakahara Empty
PostSubject: Project #825232; Tomoyo Nakahara   Project #825232; Tomoyo Nakahara I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 9:39 am

Name: Tomoyo Nakahara
Kekkai Genkai: Holy Flames
Bio: “It’s amazing…” “Dr. Zetlin is truly a miracle maker”. “Indeed”. A blurry haze. Eyes adjusting to their first view of light. Murmured voices, random beeping….Where am I? Who am I? …What am I? A comforting pat. “It’ll be okay, Tomoyo….It’ll be just like the good old days…”

My name is Tomoyo. Tomoyo Nakahara. I am project #825232. Dr. Zetlin’s first success in creating human life. I was his Frankenstein. Only not in appearance. On the outside I appeared to be a sweet seventeen year old girl. Hazel eyes, brown hair, slim figure. But my ‘perfection’ was not real. I knew I was artificial on the inside…Nothing more than a research project. But I felt I had a greater purpose in this world…

3 years had passed since my ‘birth’. Technically I was only three, but I still had the figure of a young seventeen. This unnerved me from time to time. This year, however, was special. It was the year Dr. Zetlin taught me to fight. He first began with the martial arts. For the next 3 years, I went through grueling training in Aikido, Bando Thaing, Capoeira, Chanbara, Choi Kwang Do, Daito Ryu Aiki Bujutsu., Gatka, Haidong Gumdo, Hapkido, Hwa Rang Do, Iaido, Jeet Kune Do, Ju Jitsu, Judo, Kali Silat, Kajukenbo, Kalaripayattu,
Karate, and Kendo. I am not extremely talented at any of them, however, except for Kendo, Karate, and Capoeira, which Dr. Zetlin spent more time teaching me. Dr. Zetlin said it would have taken a miracle for anyone else to have learned all of the arts in such a short time. Just another reminder of how different I was. Now I was officially six years old. For my ‘birthday’, Dr. Zetlin presented me with a weapon to call my own. I named it ‘Asura’, after the goddess of light. The blade was beautiful. A sleek blade, it had a gold tinge to it. I loved it. That year, Dr. Zetlin taught me how to do the art of sword fighting. WE practiced sword play day and night for the next two years. Once I turned 8, he congratulated me with the most sincerity. He had taught me all he could involving sword fighting. I had past his expectations. He claimed it was “Just like the old days’. That confused me. Theses last two years where the only we had fought with blades….What could he be talking about….? After giving me a week to relax after the two years of sword training, the Doctor approached me once more with the intent of training. But with something different this time. Something I had never heard of. This training would involve the use of chakra. Dr. Zetlin excitedly explained that since I was living, I should be able to use it, unlike his other works. After a month or so of instructions, I had it. I could feel my chakra flow. That marked the beginning of my Ninja Training. Dr. Zetlin began with the basics. He taught me the handsings, the honour of a ninja, how to throw ninja stars and kunai knives so they hit the mark. He taught me clones, and then began to teach me various jutsus. He told me there where many elements. But he chose to teach me light and fire jutsu. He said : “It’d be just like before”. His comments were really confusing me. When I was ten, I had mastered what jutsus the Docotor had to offer. He then began to teach me of the gene called a ‘Kekkai Genkai’. He told me he had programmed me with the Kekkai Genkai, ‘Holy Flames’. He said it was the same that Tomo had. The Dhoctor was really getting on my nerves. What could he be talking about? For the next year, I trained with my Kekkai Genkai. I finally mastered it a week after my eleventh birthday. The Doctor was so very proud of me. It made me so happy…
We lived a great life tpgether for the next five years. We sparred regularly, and to anyone who hand not known us, we’d appear to be father and daughter.

My happiness came to an adrupt halt the day I turned 17. I rose early in the morning, so I decided to check in on the doctor. I was about to knock on the door when I heard crying. The door was opened slightly, so I peeked in. The Doctor sat on the chair, faced towards the wall, the sunlight filtering in from the window illuminating his tear-stricken face. He was muttering something I could barely hear. “Happy Birthday, Tomoyo….My darling daughter, I miss you so…” I flinched as he put something down on a table and stood up. I quickly used a technique to blend into my aurrondings. Dr. Zetlin walked out, not noticing me in the least. I walked into his room once he had left. I saw a photo frame on the table. Picking it up, I gasped. It was…me. But the date on the photo went back twenty years ago. 3 years before I was born…I gasped. The doctor had been murming about that….This girl must have been his daughter! She must have died….Oh God. I started to cry. I wasn’t created to live my own life….Not to be unique….I was just a double. Nothing but a replacement to the Doctor. I grabbed a pen and paper from the table, and scribbled down a nopte. In a flash of light, I was gone. Never to return to this place again. Dr. Zetlin walked in a few minutes after my departure. He picked up my note, and started to cry again. “Tomoyo!” he cried, collapsing. The note fluttered out of his hands and fell to the floor.

Dr. Zetlin,
I can’t thank you enough for the life you’ve given me. But I have this life so I can live it one my own terms. Not to be a double for the dead.
Goodbye Forever,
Tomoyo

A few weeks after my departure, I gave myself a new last name. No longer would I be ‘Tomoyo Zetlin’. It was time for me to shed those bonds. From that point on, I was Tomoyo Nakahara….And I had my own life to live.
Back to top Go down
Tomoyo Nakahara

Tomoyo Nakahara

Female

PostSubject: Re: Project #825232; Tomoyo Nakahara   Project #825232; Tomoyo Nakahara I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 1:11 pm

(Finally finished...yay! Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami
Kaosushinzou
Kaosushinzou
Akarui Yami

Male
Number of posts : 369
Kekkei Genkai : Hikari Yami
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Character Info
Character Info:
Chakra%:
Project #825232; Tomoyo Nakahara Left_bar_bleue100/100Project #825232; Tomoyo Nakahara Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Project #825232; Tomoyo Nakahara   Project #825232; Tomoyo Nakahara I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 4:00 pm

Approved! and welcome to the Chaos
Back to top Go down
Tomoyo Nakahara

Tomoyo Nakahara

Female

PostSubject: Re: Project #825232; Tomoyo Nakahara   Project #825232; Tomoyo Nakahara I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 6:53 pm

Thank you. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Project #825232; Tomoyo Nakahara   Project #825232; Tomoyo Nakahara I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Project #825232; Tomoyo Nakahara
Page 1 of 1