Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaos

The Chaos... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» h[oi
Open Digimon Battle I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:00 am by Ryoichi

» Have The Villages Died???
Open Digimon Battle I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 9:59 am by Aeon

» Checkmate....
Open Digimon Battle I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:10 pm by Kai Ishidate

» It's been awhile
Open Digimon Battle I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 5:52 pm by Zeik

» Akarui's Zampaktos: Zangetsu, Sadoichi, & Nitomi
Open Digimon Battle I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 4:32 pm by Akarui Yami

» Lucius's Zanpakuto: Umbra
Open Digimon Battle I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 4:10 pm by Lucius Blackthorn

» !!!!!Wedding Time!!!!!
Open Digimon Battle I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 7:32 pm by Maze

» Name's Jin Hugo
Open Digimon Battle I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 6:33 pm by Kai Ishidate

» Jin's Power
Open Digimon Battle I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 6:16 pm by Jin

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 116 on Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:30 am
neiboring villages

Open Digimon Battle

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Akarui Yami
Kaosushinzou
Kaosushinzou
Akarui Yami

Male
Number of posts : 369
Kekkei Genkai : Hikari Yami
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Character Info
Character Info:
Chakra%:
Open Digimon Battle Left_bar_bleue100/100Open Digimon Battle Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Open Digimon Battle Empty
PostSubject: Open Digimon Battle   Open Digimon Battle I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 3:25 pm

* I await at the battle arena twirling my digivie in my hand* Wonder who will show.
Back to top Go down
Ayaka-Woulfe
Jounin
Jounin
Ayaka-Woulfe

Female
Number of posts : 93
Kekkei Genkai : Ikimono Metsuki
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Open Digimon Battle   Open Digimon Battle I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 5:39 pm

Ayaka appears in a poof of smoke. "Nii-san! Yo!" She called, waving as she gripped her digivice with her other hand. She ran up to him, grinning. "Care for a fight, Akarui?"
Back to top Go down
Zeik
Cursed Flame
Cursed Flame
Zeik

Male
Number of posts : 478
Kekkei Genkai : makai houka
Registration date : 2008-11-12

Character Info
Character Info:
Chakra%:
Open Digimon Battle Left_bar_bleue100/100Open Digimon Battle Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Open Digimon Battle   Open Digimon Battle I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 6:12 pm

zeik wonders into the area his digivice was on his waist "well im in"
Back to top Go down
http://chaosninjas.heavenforum.com
Akarui Yami
Kaosushinzou
Kaosushinzou
Akarui Yami

Male

Character Info
Character Info:
Chakra%:

PostSubject: Re: Open Digimon Battle   Open Digimon Battle I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 11:02 am

A Triple threat match huh, sounds like fun. * I hold out my digivice* Leormon, Realize! *a flash of crey light envelops as Leormon apears* This is my partner for this shindig.
Back to top Go down
Zeik
Cursed Flame
Cursed Flame
Zeik

Male

Character Info
Character Info:
Chakra%:

PostSubject: Re: Open Digimon Battle   Open Digimon Battle I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 12:25 pm

"ill be using-" before zeik could finish his sentence lilithmon floats from behind zeik and leans on his shoulder "me" zeik looks to his left and laughs "yeah thats who" lilithmon walks into the battle field and awaits the rest "
Back to top Go down
Ayaka-Woulfe
Jounin
Jounin
Ayaka-Woulfe

Female

PostSubject: Re: Open Digimon Battle   Open Digimon Battle I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 7:55 pm

Ayaka blinked as she saw the other digimon come out. In a flash of green, Gaomon appeared infront of Ayaka. Ayaka glanced at Gaomon. "You ready for this, pardner?" Gaomon grinned. "Always am". Ayaka smiled. "Kay, but you've got some strong opponents" She held out a fist. "Do your best". Gaomon nodded and gave Ayaka props. "We're set" Ayaka called, seeing the others were ready.
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami
Kaosushinzou
Kaosushinzou
Akarui Yami

Male

Character Info
Character Info:
Chakra%:

PostSubject: Re: Open Digimon Battle   Open Digimon Battle I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 8:35 pm

Damn I hate this ability sometimes * I casualy walk over to Lilithmon* Forgive me. * I punch her in the arm, not tring to cause any damage but eneough for me to get a DNA charge from her.* Thank you my lady. * I hop over to my corner of the field as my digivice glows grey* Have fun out there Leormon. *He nods as I place the DNA charge on my digivice as he grows 6 feet tall as he stands on two feet his naked body now has some cloths a large coat and a matchin hat with a red trim, his hands is rapped with red gauntlet with a bandages around it as well as his feet. A large red X is across his chest as he carrys a katana across his back, his red hair now silver and long as Leormon changes into Bantyo Leomon. His blue eyes looks around with anticipation.

Bantyo Leomon: So much power.....I never felt so alive before!

See told you wouldnt be disapointed.
Back to top Go down
Zeik
Cursed Flame
Cursed Flame
Zeik

Male

Character Info
Character Info:
Chakra%:

PostSubject: Re: Open Digimon Battle   Open Digimon Battle I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 8:46 pm

"you'll regret that" lilithmon floats high into the sky and points her fingers down towards the surface. she then begins to fire hundreds of black needle like nails down from her fingertips at both digimon
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami
Kaosushinzou
Kaosushinzou
Akarui Yami

Male

Character Info
Character Info:
Chakra%:

PostSubject: Re: Open Digimon Battle   Open Digimon Battle I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 9:04 pm

Bantyo leomon begins to do a series of slashes blocking at the needles that rained from above, he then jumps into his air as his buns a bright red* Batyo fist. * he ubnleashes a pack of Lions frm his fast lungeing at both lilithmon and Gaomon*

(Yea aya I think you should digivolve right now)
Back to top Go down
Zeik
Cursed Flame
Cursed Flame
Zeik

Male

Character Info
Character Info:
Chakra%:

PostSubject: Re: Open Digimon Battle   Open Digimon Battle I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 11:07 pm

a dark coating covers lilithmon blocking the attack of leomon while she is protected from oncoming attacks she flies towards leomon "come here sugar"

(note im not calling him by his full name..too damn long)
Back to top Go down
Ayaka-Woulfe
Jounin
Jounin
Ayaka-Woulfe

Female

PostSubject: Re: Open Digimon Battle   Open Digimon Battle I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 5:25 pm

Ayaka grinned. She pressed a button on her digivice. "Digivolve!"
Back to top Go down
Zeik
Cursed Flame
Cursed Flame
Zeik

Male

Character Info
Character Info:
Chakra%:

PostSubject: Re: Open Digimon Battle   Open Digimon Battle I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 5:25 pm

The member 'Ayaka-Woulfe' has done the following action : Reaction Commands

'Digivolution' : 2, 1
Back to top Go down
Ayaka-Woulfe
Jounin
Jounin
Ayaka-Woulfe

Female

PostSubject: Re: Open Digimon Battle   Open Digimon Battle I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 5:27 pm

Ayaka frowned as her digivolution ended in epic failure....."Once more....Digivolve!"
Back to top Go down
Zeik
Cursed Flame
Cursed Flame
Zeik

Male

Character Info
Character Info:
Chakra%:

PostSubject: Re: Open Digimon Battle   Open Digimon Battle I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 5:27 pm

The member 'Ayaka-Woulfe' has done the following action : Reaction Commands

'Digivolution' : 1, 5
Back to top Go down
Ayaka-Woulfe
Jounin
Jounin
Ayaka-Woulfe

Female

PostSubject: Re: Open Digimon Battle   Open Digimon Battle I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 5:34 pm

Ayaka grinned and pumped a fist. "We're ready to roll now!" she cheered, as Gaomon glowed green. "Gaomon! Digivolve to...MachGaogamon!" The green light grew taller, and when it was done, MachGaogamon stood before Ayaka. "Now, um, do something 'bout thew lions..." She sugested, as the Bantyo fiist was still coming at M.Gaogamon. "Howling Cannon". M.Gaogamon called. In an instant, a he opend his jaws, and a supersonic wave began to form. It launched at the lions, spiraling towards them. If it went through that, it'sd continue on towards the other two....
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami
Kaosushinzou
Kaosushinzou
Akarui Yami

Male

Character Info
Character Info:
Chakra%:

PostSubject: Re: Open Digimon Battle   Open Digimon Battle I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:16 pm

B. Leomon: Suger? Im touched. * He then jumps towards Lilithmon when he relized the sonic waves coming at him he then twirls his katana charging data to his blade as he easily deflect the sound waves wit his data charged blade he then does a flury of slashes at Lilithmon*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open Digimon Battle   Open Digimon Battle I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Open Digimon Battle
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chaos :: Battle Areas :: Digimon Battles-
Jump to: