Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaos

The Chaos... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» h[oi
Lilamon vs ??? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:00 am by Ryoichi

» Have The Villages Died???
Lilamon vs ??? I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 9:59 am by Aeon

» Checkmate....
Lilamon vs ??? I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:10 pm by Kai Ishidate

» It's been awhile
Lilamon vs ??? I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 5:52 pm by Zeik

» Akarui's Zampaktos: Zangetsu, Sadoichi, & Nitomi
Lilamon vs ??? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 4:32 pm by Akarui Yami

» Lucius's Zanpakuto: Umbra
Lilamon vs ??? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 4:10 pm by Lucius Blackthorn

» !!!!!Wedding Time!!!!!
Lilamon vs ??? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 7:32 pm by Maze

» Name's Jin Hugo
Lilamon vs ??? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 6:33 pm by Kai Ishidate

» Jin's Power
Lilamon vs ??? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 6:16 pm by Jin

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 116 on Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:30 am
neiboring villages

Lilamon vs ???

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zeik
Cursed Flame
Cursed Flame
Zeik

Male
Number of posts : 478
Kekkei Genkai : makai houka
Registration date : 2008-11-12

Character Info
Character Info:
Chakra%:
Lilamon vs ??? Left_bar_bleue100/100Lilamon vs ??? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Lilamon vs ??? Empty
PostSubject: Lilamon vs ???   Lilamon vs ??? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 2:58 pm

zeik walks into the room and pulls out his digivice "lilamon come on" lilamon pops out soon enough "yes master" lilamon begins to pirouette while speaking to zeik "why have you summoned me" lilamon stops her spin to listen to zeik "i want to get some practice with you. so here we are"
Back to top Go down
http://chaosninjas.heavenforum.com
Kurai Hellgate
The Graceful Chaos
The Graceful Chaos
Kurai Hellgate

Female
Number of posts : 177
Kekkei Genkai : Myou myaku
Registration date : 2008-11-16

Character Info
Character Info:
Chakra%:

Lilamon vs ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilamon vs ???   Lilamon vs ??? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 3:17 pm

Zeiky, you have lilamon call you master? Tsk tsk

-Kurai and lilymon approach Zeik and lilamon walking side by side. Lilymon giggles at kurais comment then playfully sticks her tongue out to lilamon-
Back to top Go down
Zeik
Cursed Flame
Cursed Flame
Zeik

Male

Character Info
Character Info:
Chakra%:

Lilamon vs ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilamon vs ???   Lilamon vs ??? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 3:22 pm

lilamon turns to the pair who walked in. paying very little attention to lilymon "zeik..what is with that child of a digimon" zeik shakes his head and looks to lilamon "play nice lila" zeik waves to his queen and walks away from the battle field "dont do anything rash dear" zeik smiles while walking away from the area
Back to top Go down
Kurai Hellgate
The Graceful Chaos
The Graceful Chaos
Kurai Hellgate

Female

Character Info
Character Info:
Chakra%:

Lilamon vs ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilamon vs ???   Lilamon vs ??? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 6:24 pm

-Kurai, makes an odd face as she turns her back to lilymon and follows next to Zeik-

Well...I wont...

-Lilymon balls up her hands into fists and her wings flutter carrying her into the air-

Lilymon- WHAT YOU SAY GIRLY!

-Lilymon launches herself at lilamon foot first and plants it into lilamons face-

Lilymon-Child of a digimon THAT!
Back to top Go down
Zeik
Cursed Flame
Cursed Flame
Zeik

Male

Character Info
Character Info:
Chakra%:

Lilamon vs ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilamon vs ???   Lilamon vs ??? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 6:34 pm

lilamon stands absolutely still and grabs the lilymons foot spinning her around and tossing her into a tree "hmp. yeah thats how i would expect a child to act" lilamon begins to walk towards lilymon. her stride alone should scare lesser digimon into hiding. but there was no running from lilamon. she points her hand towards the lilymon and begins firing a slurry of spectrum beams her way "lila shower"

Last edited by Zeiky on Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kurai Hellgate
The Graceful Chaos
The Graceful Chaos
Kurai Hellgate

Female

Character Info
Character Info:
Chakra%:

Lilamon vs ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilamon vs ???   Lilamon vs ??? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 6:45 pm

-Lilymon giggles as she spins and lands gracefully on tiptoe on the tree-

Lilymon- Well then I guess you'll get beat by child lila!

-Lilymon mon dances through the air avoiding the beams with ease. She looks over her shoulder at lilamon and winks-

Lilymon- Sunburst!

-hundreds of needle sharp thorns begin to protrude profusely from lilymons body in quick succesion, all headed for lilamon-
Back to top Go down
Zeik
Cursed Flame
Cursed Flame
Zeik

Male

Character Info
Character Info:
Chakra%:

Lilamon vs ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilamon vs ???   Lilamon vs ??? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 6:51 pm

lilamon stops her moves and begins to spin around smacking away the needles with her arms covered in a thick pollen to prevent any damage from them(beauty slap) "not a chance" having rid her self off the annoying thrones she spills pollen all over the battle field floor following this she points her hand towards the flying lilymon "you are disillusional in your power kid" lilamon once again fires a slurry of spectrum covered beams in the direction of lilymon

Zeik: keep it up lilamon "zeik jumps into a tree to sit and watch his babe do battle"
Back to top Go down
Kurai Hellgate
The Graceful Chaos
The Graceful Chaos
Kurai Hellgate

Female

Character Info
Character Info:
Chakra%:

Lilamon vs ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilamon vs ???   Lilamon vs ??? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 7:01 pm

-Lilymon twists and flips out of the way of the beams-

Lilymon- HA! You're just an pompous weed!

-lilymon flys close range to lila and puts her hands together. A giant pink lotus forms from her hands-

Lilymon- Now take it BAAAAAAAACK!

-Lilymon spins at extreme speed as she unleashes her flower cannon. The result is a tornado of of solar energy that surrounds lilymon and ravages the feild-
Back to top Go down
Zeik
Cursed Flame
Cursed Flame
Zeik

Male

Character Info
Character Info:
Chakra%:

Lilamon vs ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilamon vs ???   Lilamon vs ??? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 7:12 pm

lilamon standing perfectly still looks at her surrounding "no because you just proved my point" the pollen that lilamon dropped on the floor is kicked up by the strong winds of solar energy the pollen being lighter then air floats up into the air. lilamon extends her arm and fires pearlescent balls of energy from her hand-flowers making a makeshift door for her to fly out of..which she does just that
Back to top Go down
Kurai Hellgate
The Graceful Chaos
The Graceful Chaos
Kurai Hellgate

Female

Character Info
Character Info:
Chakra%:

Lilamon vs ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilamon vs ???   Lilamon vs ??? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 7:20 pm

Lilymon-Hmph, fine! I'll be a kid!

-Lilymon halts her spin and drops to the ground in front of lilamon. She glares at lilamon then cocks her arms back like a gun and proceeds to unleashing a continuous flower blast-

Lilymon-BLASTO-DESUUUUUUU!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Zeik
Cursed Flame
Cursed Flame
Zeik

Male

Character Info
Character Info:
Chakra%:

Lilamon vs ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilamon vs ???   Lilamon vs ??? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 7:28 pm

lilamon pirouettes out the first beam and jumps high into the sky landing on a tree and waiting for a second shot before jumping into the sky "bitch please" with a flick of her wrist the pollens that is now in the air and on the ground all simultaneously blows up. not just in your area but all over the battle field lilamon is just barely above the area to not be hit by the blast

zeik:temper temper
Back to top Go down
Kurai Hellgate
The Graceful Chaos
The Graceful Chaos
Kurai Hellgate

Female

Character Info
Character Info:
Chakra%:

Lilamon vs ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilamon vs ???   Lilamon vs ??? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 7:39 pm

Lilymon-OOOUCH!

-lilymon flys straight up to avoid the blunt force of the explosion though she still took some damage from it-

Lilymon- That wasnt very nice!

-In lilymons anger she unknowingly unleashes temptation. Pink pollen begins to pollute the battlefeild and emerses lilamon. The energy of the pollen begins to steadily eat away at lilamons energy-
Back to top Go down
Zeik
Cursed Flame
Cursed Flame
Zeik

Male

Character Info
Character Info:
Chakra%:

Lilamon vs ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilamon vs ???   Lilamon vs ??? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 7:41 pm

lilamon being aware of the pollen on her begins to use her own pollen to push lilymons pollen off her "hmm" lilamon still floating in the sky watches lilymon flail around like the kid she though she was
Back to top Go down
Kurai Hellgate
The Graceful Chaos
The Graceful Chaos
Kurai Hellgate

Female

Character Info
Character Info:
Chakra%:

Lilamon vs ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilamon vs ???   Lilamon vs ??? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 7:45 pm

-lilymon touches down on the ground with her arms folded. She looks up at lilamon and speaks to her in a calm tone similar to kurai-

Lilymon- You know, you're just as much of a child as I am
Back to top Go down
Zeik
Cursed Flame
Cursed Flame
Zeik

Male

Character Info
Character Info:
Chakra%:

Lilamon vs ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilamon vs ???   Lilamon vs ??? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 7:49 pm

lilamon now pouring out more of her pollen while floating in the sky "o..and what makes you and i anything like other then the digital code that makes up our body" lilamon speaks to lilymon in a calm tone like always but every word seems to be masked by something sublime
Back to top Go down
Kurai Hellgate
The Graceful Chaos
The Graceful Chaos
Kurai Hellgate

Female

Character Info
Character Info:
Chakra%:

Lilamon vs ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilamon vs ???   Lilamon vs ??? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 8:04 pm

-lilymon, now intentionally pouring her pollen into the air flutters her wings slightly causing her pollen to swirl in the air and gently push away lilamons. Lilymon stares at her nails, ignoring lilamon as she speaks-

Lilymon- Nothing...but you seem the worst kind of child to me. Running around just to avoid your problems, Using filthy language to make fun of something you dont like just to make yourself feel better. Seems to me your just a cowardly little girl following your "masters" orders to step onto the battlefield.

-Lilymon smiles and her pollens becomes thicker and pours out with more strentgh. Lilymon then places a hand on her hip and points a finger at herself-

Lilymon-At least This child is actually practicing and having fun
Back to top Go down
Zeik
Cursed Flame
Cursed Flame
Zeik

Male

Character Info
Character Info:
Chakra%:

Lilamon vs ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilamon vs ???   Lilamon vs ??? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 8:12 pm

lilamon smiling sinisterly while clapping her hands "to be honest im surprised you could articulate such a complex sentence however it is not the case" lilamon not wanting to excert a lot of her energy battling pollen makes a number of her petals fall to the ground. the petals act as magnets a pulls both lila and lilymons pollen to them burning into nothing soon after "im no child. i just no what i like" she takes a moment to look at zeik who is casually sitting in a tree "and what i do not like" turning to both lilymon and then kurai who is doing nothing special "nothing more nothing less"

zeik:..what the fuck are they talking about *zeik saying every word slower then the next*

lilamon having released enough of her petals to rid the air of the pollens begins to forms a sword made of her petals "now if you don't mind i would like to cease this pointless chit chat and finish this fight. i wouldn't want my "master" to go bored" lilamon still floating in the sky begins to pulsate a bright blue
Back to top Go down
Kurai Hellgate
The Graceful Chaos
The Graceful Chaos
Kurai Hellgate

Female

Character Info
Character Info:
Chakra%:

Lilamon vs ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilamon vs ???   Lilamon vs ??? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 8:19 pm

-Kurai narrows her eyes, points to lilamon, and looks at Zeik-

I will kill a digimon, just so we're clear

-Lilymon smiles and looks to kurai-

Lilymon- Dont worry rai-chan! I'll take care a Zeikys little servant for you
Back to top Go down
Zeik
Cursed Flame
Cursed Flame
Zeik

Male

Character Info
Character Info:
Chakra%:

Lilamon vs ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilamon vs ???   Lilamon vs ??? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 8:44 pm

zeik is to busy being a kid with some random leaf lilamon left with him to notice anything that just happen "baby..you say something" lilamon snarls at the words zeik said but flies towards zeik and fakes a smile "master with your permission i would like to digivolve" zeik looks at lilamon and takes out his digivice swiping it with his card "call me zeik" lilamon smiles at zeiks words and floats towards the sky. she begins to spin around slowly while raising her hands above her head. she begins to pill away the the flowers that coat her body but an orb covers her preventing anyone from seeing her treasures. "lilamon digivolve to lilithmon" the now Lilithmon floats back towards zeik and kisses his hand thanking him for letting her digivolve. she then flies back towards the battle field and awaits lilymon's next move "come lilymon help me fulfill my dream"
Back to top Go down
Kurai Hellgate
The Graceful Chaos
The Graceful Chaos
Kurai Hellgate

Female

Character Info
Character Info:
Chakra%:

Lilamon vs ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilamon vs ???   Lilamon vs ??? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 9:12 am

Lilymon- Hmph, I hope your dream is getting your ass whopped! Ehh!

-Lilymon pulls down on her eye with one finger and sticks out her tongue in a classic childlike face. She Then looks to kurai and curtsies, holding her petals gently-

Lilymon- If you please dear princess

Certainly dear friend

-Kurai smiles and flips out her silver digivice and swipes her card. Lilymon begins to walk and as she does the petals that make up her hair begin to turn a beautifu lush red, her wings turn into a structure much like a cape and her vines begin to wrap around her arms. Now fully transformed into Rosemon, she walks boldly past lilithmon to the tree where Zeik sits and leaps onto the branch in one graceful bound and lands a kiss on Zeiks forhead and speaks in a rather seductive tone, caressing his cheek lightly with one fingr as she speaks-

Rose- You'll watch me defeat your Lilith wont you Zeik-sama?
Back to top Go down
Zeik
Cursed Flame
Cursed Flame
Zeik

Male

Character Info
Character Info:
Chakra%:

Lilamon vs ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilamon vs ???   Lilamon vs ??? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 12:28 pm

lilithmon face turning a bright red from anger begins to pour steam out her ears "surely you jest. master knows I will win..doesn't he" zeik not in the middle of something he truly didn't want to be in begins to stutter "..well ladies..winning isn't everything" wanting to pass the buck he address kurai for the second time today "right kurai" zeik faces reads please help me.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Hellgate
The Graceful Chaos
The Graceful Chaos
Kurai Hellgate

Female

Character Info
Character Info:
Chakra%:

Lilamon vs ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilamon vs ???   Lilamon vs ??? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 11:38 pm

-Kurai smiles, places her head in her hands, and looks to Zeik-

I'm sorry hun, did you say something?

-Rosemon snuggles in next to Zeik on the branch and winks at Lilithmon-
Back to top Go down
Zeik
Cursed Flame
Cursed Flame
Zeik

Male

Character Info
Character Info:
Chakra%:

Lilamon vs ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilamon vs ???   Lilamon vs ??? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 12:41 am

lilithmon gets ready to throw a tantrum but quickly gains control. "have your fun with him while you can" lilithmon folds her arms and waits for rosemon to stop her childish game ",ku..rai make it stop!!!" zeik clearly dying on the inside begins to cry
Back to top Go down
Kurai Hellgate
The Graceful Chaos
The Graceful Chaos
Kurai Hellgate

Female

Character Info
Character Info:
Chakra%:

Lilamon vs ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilamon vs ???   Lilamon vs ??? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 12:55 am

-Kurai and rosemon both giggle at Zeiks frustration. Rose kisses away his tears before leaping out of the tree over Liliths head and lands in a pirrouetting and ends with a graceful plie-

Rose- Your move Lili.

-She waves a finger at Lilith as if she was a child that had done something wrong-

Rose- I'm not going to chase you around anymore

Last edited by Kisaka-Hellgate on Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zeik
Cursed Flame
Cursed Flame
Zeik

Male

Character Info
Character Info:
Chakra%:

Lilamon vs ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilamon vs ???   Lilamon vs ??? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 1:03 am

"lilithmon not away from zeik and a decent distance from rose points her fingers towards the sky in an ark fashion. firing thousands of black needles like things into the sky. "not sure what you mean but fine" having finished that move she points her hands towards rose and begins to fire a thin black beams in quick succession towards her,only from the needles she shoot into the sky to begin to rain down covering a very wide area
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lilamon vs ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilamon vs ???   Lilamon vs ??? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lilamon vs ???
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chaos :: Battle Areas :: Digimon Battles-
Jump to: