Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaos

The Chaos... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» h[oi
the serene one I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:00 am by Ryoichi

» Have The Villages Died???
the serene one I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 9:59 am by Aeon

» Checkmate....
the serene one I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:10 pm by Kai Ishidate

» It's been awhile
the serene one I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 5:52 pm by Zeik

» Akarui's Zampaktos: Zangetsu, Sadoichi, & Nitomi
the serene one I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 4:32 pm by Akarui Yami

» Lucius's Zanpakuto: Umbra
the serene one I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 4:10 pm by Lucius Blackthorn

» !!!!!Wedding Time!!!!!
the serene one I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 7:32 pm by Maze

» Name's Jin Hugo
the serene one I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 6:33 pm by Kai Ishidate

» Jin's Power
the serene one I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 6:16 pm by Jin

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 116 on Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:30 am
neiboring villages

the serene one

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryoichi
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Ryoichi

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-11-30

Character Info
Character Info:
Chakra%:
the serene one Left_bar_bleue0/0the serene one Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

the serene one Empty
PostSubject: the serene one   the serene one I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 12:04 am

serenity chakra*by mixing together all of the chakra given to me by the angels i mix them all together and create a white chakra that has the ability to create destruction or recreate living things the purity of this specific chakra is unmatched when it solidifies it takes the form of many small crystals known as serenity crystals also now all the time my two wings are out the serene one Dude-2

serenity beam*i begin to flow uneffable amounts of chakra in to both my hands i proceed to put the together and release the extreme flow of chakra into the air as a stream of serenity chakra demolishing all in its path

serenity wave* i begin to flow serenity chakra in to one of my hands i then release the serenity chakra as a crescent wave that has the ability to cut through even the most dense materials like adamant crystal ect.

serenity rasengan*i begin to spin serenity chakra into a small orb in the palm of my hand than begins to grow in size and power exponentially the longer this jutsu is performed turning into an attack that is naturally powerful but grows in power th farther the target is

serene field*i put a shield of serenity chakra around my body that blocks all minor attacks and most stronger ones this jutsu is performed normally with one hand when done with two the barrier is two times stronger then normally

healing of serenity*using serenity chakra im am able to restore any living thing to a correct homeostasis and heal any cuts scratches burns to the body or spirit giving me the ability to heal any thing completely

serenity rain*i launch a beam stronger than any other into the sky that splits into many other beams and rain upon earth making this attack adequately hard to dodge*

serenity blast*by creating a large build of serenity chakra into my hands and forming it into an extremely destructive ball *(think aura sphere)

intuition: a sense given to me by rousis the ability of intuition comes when ever i need to this ability allows me to sense whats about to happen next giving me the time to react to it before the time it happens kinda like foresight

dash:by channeling chakra into my feet i extremely quickly move forward or in any other direction only a slight amount of yards though

ghost effect*an ability given to me by jousis the ability to act as though a spirit and move along the earth being untouched by anything and being able to go through solid objects and have them go through me

for all of my archery attacks go the same only difference is there all with serenity chakra and much stronger
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Lord of Darkness
Lord of Darkness
vashy_chan

Male
Number of posts : 286
Kekkei Genkai : Minds void.
Registration date : 2008-12-01

Character Info
Character Info:
Chakra%:
the serene one Left_bar_bleue100/100the serene one Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

the serene one Empty
PostSubject: Re: the serene one   the serene one I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 12:23 am

healing of serenity*using serenity chakra im am
able to restore any living thing to a correct homeostasis and heal any
cuts scratches burns to the body or spirit giving me the ability to
heal any thing completely

((this will take alot of you;re chakra so don't spam it^^^^^^^))

ghost effect*an ability given to me by jousis
the ability to act as though a spirit and move along the earth being
untouched by anything and being able to go through solid objects and
have them go through me

((^^^This one you will not be able to hit you're oppodent during ghosting . They can't hit you and you can't hit them got it ))

((Other then thous two points this jutsu list as it is when I am reading it is accepted.))
Back to top Go down
Zeik
Cursed Flame
Cursed Flame
Zeik

Male
Number of posts : 478
Kekkei Genkai : makai houka
Registration date : 2008-11-12

Character Info
Character Info:
Chakra%:
the serene one Left_bar_bleue100/100the serene one Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

the serene one Empty
PostSubject: Re: the serene one   the serene one I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 12:36 pm

i second what vashy has said. please remove those problems. thank you
Back to top Go down
http://chaosninjas.heavenforum.com
Ryoichi
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Ryoichi

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-11-30

Character Info
Character Info:
Chakra%:
the serene one Left_bar_bleue0/0the serene one Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

the serene one Empty
PostSubject: Re: the serene one   the serene one I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 11:55 pm

ok then
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

the serene one Empty
PostSubject: Re: the serene one   the serene one I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the serene one
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chaos :: CHARACTER DATA :: Jutsu List-
Jump to: