Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaos

The Chaos... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» h[oi
Clowning around *teeheehee* I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:00 am by Ryoichi

» Have The Villages Died???
Clowning around *teeheehee* I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 9:59 am by Aeon

» Checkmate....
Clowning around *teeheehee* I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:10 pm by Kai Ishidate

» It's been awhile
Clowning around *teeheehee* I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 5:52 pm by Zeik

» Akarui's Zampaktos: Zangetsu, Sadoichi, & Nitomi
Clowning around *teeheehee* I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 4:32 pm by Akarui Yami

» Lucius's Zanpakuto: Umbra
Clowning around *teeheehee* I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 4:10 pm by Lucius Blackthorn

» !!!!!Wedding Time!!!!!
Clowning around *teeheehee* I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 7:32 pm by Maze

» Name's Jin Hugo
Clowning around *teeheehee* I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 6:33 pm by Kai Ishidate

» Jin's Power
Clowning around *teeheehee* I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 6:16 pm by Jin

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 116 on Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:30 am
neiboring villages

Clowning around *teeheehee*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rima
Genin
Genin
Rima

Female
Number of posts : 3
Kekkei Genkai : Clown Drop
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Clowning around *teeheehee* Empty
PostSubject: Clowning around *teeheehee*   Clowning around *teeheehee* I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 2:56 pm

Clown drops! Natural abilities Sad Lightning,Wind,Water)

Balancing balance:
using this technique me and kusu kusu come together and team up to manipulate our natural elemnts making the attack even Stronger

Tightrope walker:
I use a tightrope influenced by my kekkei genkai to bnd it to different shapes and stretch as musch as needed to suit my attack in battle

Juggling Party:
Using jugging pins also influenced by my kekkei genkai I toss and juggle them putting on a show while I attack

Loco pogo:
This technique allows me to bounce off the ground into high heights (my best is 80 feet so far)

Magic flower gag:
A little daisy appears on my costume and from it shoots a tsunami of seltzer water

Trick handshake:
This technique allows me to emit unseen charges of lightning from my hands only known when I have made physical contact with my opponent

Birthday Wish:
With this technique a giant delicious birthday cake appears with big lit candles on top. Per the occasion I can use inhumanly long strongs breathes of wind in attempts to blow out the trick candles on top which as a result can send the flames flayling about

Dreary Cloud:
A storm cloud appears over the head of my enemy and follows them around as they move. Being a stor cloud when I charg it with my natural abilities and I do any of the following: Make it rain, snow, hail, thunder and lightning
Back to top Go down

Clowning around *teeheehee*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chaos :: CHARACTER DATA :: Jutsu List-
Jump to: