Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaos

The Chaos... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» h[oi
zeik"the cursed flame" I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:00 am by Ryoichi

» Have The Villages Died???
zeik"the cursed flame" I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 9:59 am by Aeon

» Checkmate....
zeik"the cursed flame" I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:10 pm by Kai Ishidate

» It's been awhile
zeik"the cursed flame" I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 5:52 pm by Zeik

» Akarui's Zampaktos: Zangetsu, Sadoichi, & Nitomi
zeik"the cursed flame" I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 4:32 pm by Akarui Yami

» Lucius's Zanpakuto: Umbra
zeik"the cursed flame" I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 4:10 pm by Lucius Blackthorn

» !!!!!Wedding Time!!!!!
zeik"the cursed flame" I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 7:32 pm by Maze

» Name's Jin Hugo
zeik"the cursed flame" I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 6:33 pm by Kai Ishidate

» Jin's Power
zeik"the cursed flame" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 6:16 pm by Jin

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 116 on Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:30 am
neiboring villages

zeik"the cursed flame"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zeik
Cursed Flame
Cursed Flame
Zeik

Male
Number of posts : 478
Kekkei Genkai : makai houka
Registration date : 2008-11-12

Character Info
Character Info:
Chakra%:
zeik"the cursed flame" Left_bar_bleue100/100zeik"the cursed flame" Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

zeik"the cursed flame" Empty
PostSubject: zeik"the cursed flame"   zeik"the cursed flame" I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 3:26 am

name:dj
nickname:ace uchiha (now zeik hellgate since i departed from the azure)
sex:male

special abilities: oblivion eye,shadow step,sharingan realm
fav jutsu: live wire,heaven & hell blitz, chidori wave,finale rush

BACKGROUND:
This is all the information Zeik has gathered over the years about his clan

Long before the ninja system was created. There was peace across the lands among humans that is. The demons however where an entirely different story. There was no one to stop the demons from entering the world of the humans so they came and went at they please. since very few demons no matter the handicap could be beat by a man,they ravaged the land of humans and treated the world as there little play ground. The demons rampage knew no bounds, no man,woman or child were spared their wrath. Man was running out of options and had no choice but o await thee inevitable doom. A demon slayer named Rion Mankato dedicated his life trying to save as many people from the wrath of the demons..but one man can not save a world. One day after freeing a captive village, Rion and his apprentice/best friend Andover stumble across a book. They open the book but the words do not revile themselves to there eyes,but Rion keeps it on his person at all times. One day as a young girl is about to meet her end by the hands of a demon. Andover offers his own life in exchange for the girls. The book feels the compassion in Rion hearts and slays the demon for him. Rion opens the book later on after talking to the girl only to notices the book has words now. however still invisible to Andover's eyes.

Time goes by and Rion studies the book alone. Rion discovers all types of information on chakra manipulation and what not. He begins to train in the way the book spoke of "Shinobi" Learning this Rion was able to fight on par with most of the demons. Rion even took the time out to teach these "shinobi" skills to the villagers he saved. so they too could defend there young and help id themselves of the demons. it wouldnt be long before the humans took there world back from the hands of the demons. The world rejoiced Rion's name and praised him like a king but Andover grew jealous..

Rion further studied the book and read up on the "Hellgate" Since demons where still coming though the gate. The world would not be truly safe until it was closed and guarded. Later on that night Rion performed forbidden rituals on himself. He didn't want to use someone else for this encase something went wrong. The ritual was a success and thus the first "hellgate" was bored. Rion used his powers to guard the gates of hell and-----

This is the end so far. zeik still searches to put in the extra pieces
Back to top Go down
http://chaosninjas.heavenforum.com
Zeik
Cursed Flame
Cursed Flame
Zeik

Male
Number of posts : 478
Kekkei Genkai : makai houka
Registration date : 2008-11-12

Character Info
Character Info:
Chakra%:
zeik"the cursed flame" Left_bar_bleue100/100zeik"the cursed flame" Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

zeik"the cursed flame" Empty
PostSubject: Re: zeik"the cursed flame"   zeik"the cursed flame" I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 7:33 am

I edit my bio a bit...let me know what you think
Back to top Go down
http://chaosninjas.heavenforum.com

zeik"the cursed flame"
Page 1 of 1