Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaos

The Chaos... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» h[oi
Kay-no Niyotomi I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:00 am by Ryoichi

» Have The Villages Died???
Kay-no Niyotomi I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 9:59 am by Aeon

» Checkmate....
Kay-no Niyotomi I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:10 pm by Kai Ishidate

» It's been awhile
Kay-no Niyotomi I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 5:52 pm by Zeik

» Akarui's Zampaktos: Zangetsu, Sadoichi, & Nitomi
Kay-no Niyotomi I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 4:32 pm by Akarui Yami

» Lucius's Zanpakuto: Umbra
Kay-no Niyotomi I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 4:10 pm by Lucius Blackthorn

» !!!!!Wedding Time!!!!!
Kay-no Niyotomi I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 7:32 pm by Maze

» Name's Jin Hugo
Kay-no Niyotomi I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 6:33 pm by Kai Ishidate

» Jin's Power
Kay-no Niyotomi I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 6:16 pm by Jin

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 116 on Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:30 am
neiboring villages

Kay-no Niyotomi

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kay-no
Sannin of the Nightmare
Kay-no

Female
Number of posts : 24
Kekkei Genkai : Buryoki
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Kay-no Niyotomi Empty
PostSubject: Kay-no Niyotomi   Kay-no Niyotomi I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 1:34 pm

My clan consisted of quiiiiite fast people, my clan's strongest shinobis have been said to move at mach speed ,with strength above normal as well who specilaized in ninjutsu and Crazy Advanced Sword techniques. Also My kekki genkai is control over a mysterious powerful bloodlimit called Buryoki . I was a part of an elite special task group of ninja who protected the clan. Although my clan was strong it was slaughtered and kilt off by a god like entity of lightning "Oran" of the Red and Black Lightning. He killed us all but left me for last. I gave him my all but he brushed it off. As a last ditch effort i sacraficed myself trying to infuse my self with him using a forrbidden jutsu. Him being so strong didnt die but saved both of us, only thing is he lives inside me..To my surprise i wasnt dead but in control of a whole new chakra. The price of using that jutsu fiercly weakend my kekki genkai, leaving me to train it over. However Oran's strength speed and now all of his Eletric Power is now mines.

Eversince the Extermination of her clan, Kay-no has been a Rurouni and has traveled all around the world Mastering jutsu, training in extremely harsh conditions (very very hot or very very cold), sword techniques sword styles and differnt types of Martial Arts but due to her horrible memory cant rember the names of some of the styles

Characteristics: Kay-no is a Weapon Master with Superior Divine Potenntial (Swordsman Ship is fav)who adapts so well she can see an attack or technique she likes and customize it to be her own,but is a lazy forgetful person and not to serious most of the time unless the time calls for it. She often carries a small guitar to express her love for musik. she is often seen with her very small smoking pipe or a toothpick showing how she likes to eat. Although don't get sent the wrong way she does enjoy freinds. Don't take her Gender as a weakness Kay-no is said to have taken out an army effortlessly for reasons she forgets. Kay-no usually fights without anger because when pist the least in battle Oran leaks his power Making her attacks deadlier than she wants making it easier for Oran to take Control.

TIME SKIP

After my first session of training with Vash, Oran's Full power has been released, along with my dark chakra, and all of my abilities have sky rocketed. Also my appearenced changed(my avatar) after taking control of my dark chakra and oran's dark chakra which is Anubios(explained in jutsu list).

TIME SKIP

After fusing with the Crisis Symbiote, it then fused itself with my DNA. Through my body surged the Dark Force, the Hellified version of the Power Cosmic, holding all of its abilities. However, I am very inexperienced with this horrific power, so I am not able to use it to that great of an extent. But when I am using it, My strength is increased 1000x along with reflexies.
Back to top Go down

Kay-no Niyotomi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chaos :: CHARACTER DATA :: Character Description/History-
Jump to: