Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaos

The Chaos... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» h[oi
Yondaime's beginings I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:00 am by Ryoichi

» Have The Villages Died???
Yondaime's beginings I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 9:59 am by Aeon

» Checkmate....
Yondaime's beginings I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:10 pm by Kai Ishidate

» It's been awhile
Yondaime's beginings I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 5:52 pm by Zeik

» Akarui's Zampaktos: Zangetsu, Sadoichi, & Nitomi
Yondaime's beginings I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 4:32 pm by Akarui Yami

» Lucius's Zanpakuto: Umbra
Yondaime's beginings I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 4:10 pm by Lucius Blackthorn

» !!!!!Wedding Time!!!!!
Yondaime's beginings I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 7:32 pm by Maze

» Name's Jin Hugo
Yondaime's beginings I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 6:33 pm by Kai Ishidate

» Jin's Power
Yondaime's beginings I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 6:16 pm by Jin

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 116 on Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:30 am
neiboring villages

Yondaime's beginings

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yondaime

Yondaime

Male
Number of posts : 2
Kekkei Genkai : Fate of the Human Mind
Registration date : 2009-04-14

Yondaime's beginings Empty
PostSubject: Yondaime's beginings   Yondaime's beginings I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 12:23 pm

Name: Yondaime
personality: Kind and helpful
Sex: Male

Yondaime was born in a peaceful village, just off the outskirts of a bustling city. His younger days were filled with joy as he trained alongside his father in the ways of taijutsu and other arts of the shinobi. His mother was gracious, kind, and gentle.

One day that all changed. A rouge shinobi without a name or face showed up at his village.

The shinobi used his techniques to invade the people of the village's minds. He tourtured most of them until they committed suicide or became insane. Yondaime witnessed as his father and mother were fighting each other as the rouge shinobi controlled their minds. The battle was gory and horrible. after his father wrended his mothers limbs off he turned toward yondaime and grabbed him by the neck. the puppeteer made the mouth move as the soulless eyes gazed off through space: "You could have stopped this."

He dropped the trembling little boy and took a kunai from his belt and dragged it through his neck.
Blood sprayed across Yondaime's face. Hot, red and sticky he rose up, running out of his house to a carcus-ridden town square. tears streaming, he ran off into the plains and eventually the wilderness.
There he trained. his mental state brutally altered by a crazed man. He lived out his years until he came to this village to learn traditional arts.
Back to top Go down

Yondaime's beginings
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chaos :: CHARACTER DATA :: Character Description/History-
Jump to: