Chaos

The Chaos... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» h[oi
Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:00 am by Ryoichi

» Have The Villages Died???
Sat May 30, 2009 9:59 am by Aeon

» Checkmate....
Mon May 11, 2009 10:10 pm by Kai Ishidate

» It's been awhile
Tue May 05, 2009 5:52 pm by Zeik

» Akarui's Zampaktos: Zangetsu, Sadoichi, & Nitomi
Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:32 pm by Akarui Yami

» Lucius's Zanpakuto: Umbra
Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:10 pm by Lucius Blackthorn

» !!!!!Wedding Time!!!!!
Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:32 pm by Maze

» Name's Jin Hugo
Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:33 pm by Kai Ishidate

» Jin's Power
Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:16 pm by Jin

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 28 on Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:39 am
neiboring villages

Share | 

Advocate of Darkness Jutsu

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Advocate of Darkness Jutsu   Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:37 pm

Dark Matter is a hard and condensed form of dark energy. it is extremely heavy, but not for me, and it is virtually indestructable.

Dark esences
I release any desirable number of Dark threads from my body. the threads can pierce even though steel.
Mulitple threads can be fused with a single one to make it stronger, faster, etc, whatever I need it to do.

Shadow Theif
I stab a shadow with dark matter and the dark matter then begins to seep into the shadow, giving me complete control over that person. I can destroy the shadow to erase the target from exsitence. I can also take shadows from people, giving me all that person's abilities, but I lose the abilities if that person dies.

Shadow possession
Allows me to extend my shadow and connect with another shadow, allowing me to control that target. with dark matter I can extend the shadow.

Down
I Materialize anything solid to dark matter. I can now control the dark matter at will.

Epic Tundra
My threads desperse into the air, creating a very thick black fog. This fog is dark matter, so it can be controled at will. The fog can deprive people of oxygen, as well as allowing me to materialize myself into it, and converging myself or what ever I want on my being any where in this fog.

Gothic Grasp
Anything I sewed, or anything that has taken in to much dark matter can be controlled and/or moved by me.

Gothic Blades
I can materialize my dark matter or dark acid to anyweapon of my choice. I can attach threads to the weapons for control, and if the weapon is pointy enough, I can sew things and pierce them accordingly.

Cynical Liquid
I liquify the dark matter in the atmosphere, or from my body, to create an acid that can even scar the hardest material with ease. I can shape and control this, since it is apart of my kekkei genkai. Since it is dark matter, it is very dense and despite being a liquid, the pressure of it can crumble boulders.

Acid rain
The dark matter in the air liquifies to acid, and then it rains down on the desired location.

Onyx Eater

A dragon of any size is forged solely from the threads of dark matter mixed with chakra. anything that has dark energy can be devoured by it. If it doesn't have dark energy, it can't destroy or even scath it, period. It can still ram into other elements and it acts as a indestructable sheild. in a crucial situation, it will forge itself and that action. It's insides look like one massive black hole, he can create a black hole effect.

Onyx Burst
The Onyx Eater's specialty. it gathers energy from the life of anything tainted with Dark matter and releases pure darkness particle beam that does not lose momentum. it can grow in power along the way if it is exposed to more dark matter.

Onyx Beam
The Onyx Eater gathers up energy from inside itself and can blast a beam of any element, except light.

Tach
This consist of dettaching and re-attaching any limbs of mine. With my body being made of dark matter and some orichalcom threads (which is used for weapons) , I can do this at will, in most situations.

Kekkei Genkai: Dark Matter

In astronomy and cosmology, dark matter is hypothetical matter that does not interact with the
electromagnetic force, but whose presence can be inferred from gravitational effects on visible
matter. According to present observations of structures larger than galaxies, as well as Big Bang
cosmology, dark matter and dark energy account for the vast majority of the mass in the observable
universe. The observed phenomena which imply the presence of dark matter include the rotational
speeds of galaxies, orbital velocities of galaxies in clusters, gravitational lensing of background objects
by galaxy clusters such as the Bullet cluster, and the temperature distribution of hot gas in galaxies
and clusters of galaxies. Dark matter also plays a central role in structure formation and galaxy
evolution, and has measurable effects on the anisotropy of the cosmic microwave background.
All these lines of evidence suggest that galaxies, clusters of galaxies, and the universe as a whole contain
far more matter than that which interacts with electromagnetic radiation: the remainder is called the
"dark matter component."

The dark matter component has much more mass than the "visible" component of the universe.
At present, the density of ordinary baryons and radiation in the universe is estimated to be equivalent
to about one hydrogen atom per cubic meter of space. Only about 4% of the total energy density in the
universe (as inferred from gravitational effects) can be seen directly. About 22% is thought to be composed
of dark matter. The remaining 74% is thought to consist of dark energy, an even stranger component,
distributed diffusely in space.[2] Some hard-to-detect baryonic matter is believed to make a contribution
to dark matter but would constitute only a small portion.[3][4] Determining the nature of this missing mass
is one of the most important problems in modern cosmology and particle physics.

(update later)
Back to top Go down
Zeik
Cursed Flame
Cursed Flame

Male
Number of posts : 478
Kekkei Genkai : makai houka
Registration date : 2008-11-12

Character Info
Character Info:
Chakra%:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Advocate of Darkness Jutsu   Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:38 pm

(dont bother you are what i thought you were. you have official been added to the list of soon to die. im not going to have another kham on my site..good day)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://chaosninjas.heavenforum.com

PostSubject: Re: Advocate of Darkness Jutsu   Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:42 pm

Why use () here? Kameel will be reborn once he dies anyway >.> but he wont die for some time. And you think its cheap, its actually more manageable then power cosmic and less powerful.
Back to top Go down
Zeik
Cursed Flame
Cursed Flame

Male

Character Info
Character Info:
Chakra%:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Advocate of Darkness Jutsu   Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:44 pm

look i'll save me some time. you have two choices. one turn tail and go back where you came from or "i" will kill you within the next ten minutes. take your pick. this is your warning your sentence is next.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Advocate of Darkness Jutsu   Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:50 pm

*sigh* ? Kazz was made to offer up challenges and give every other villager a chance to be apart of an event....Now I don't know whats wrong with you, but you killing me so easily wouldn't be fair. WHats with you and jumping the gun about this?
Back to top Go down
Zeik
Cursed Flame
Cursed Flame

Male

Character Info
Character Info:
Chakra%:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Advocate of Darkness Jutsu   Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:51 pm

simple i just don't like you that's all. your power will cause me headache so im going to nip you in the bud real quick. 3 minutes till judgment. tick tock tick tock
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Advocate of Darkness Jutsu   Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:54 pm

Yeah.....very immature. Lemme guess, your going to one post kill Kameel since you couldn't beat him easily if at all in a real match? Oh well, Kameel dies, then Kazz is born, just a jump of the gun in the story.
Back to top Go down
Zeik
Cursed Flame
Cursed Flame

Male

Character Info
Character Info:
Chakra%:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Advocate of Darkness Jutsu   Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:56 pm

ugh..im behind schedule..well im off to conduct death..omg haven't done this in a while
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Advocate of Darkness Jutsu   Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:57 pm

Now lets see what type of Bull crap Zeik pulls off today? Didn't know you were scared of Kameel like that xD
Back to top Go down
Zeik
Cursed Flame
Cursed Flame

Male

Character Info
Character Info:
Chakra%:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Advocate of Darkness Jutsu   Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:00 pm

yeah talk is cheap can you go to the topic so i can wrap this up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Advocate of Darkness Jutsu   

Back to top Go down

Advocate of Darkness Jutsu
Page 1 of 1